Monday, July 8, 2013

A Good Example

"your faith in me gives me strength 😊"

What a powerful sentence.  

This is what CJ said to me this morning.  Our financial problems are soon coming to an end.  I admitted to my husband that I was starting to have a few small moments of not feeling very calm. I also told him "I knew you would handle it though 😊".  That's when he blessed me with that sentence. Your faith in me gives me strength. :D

I have been accused of having no faith in him. Of not believing in him. In my mind sprouted hateful things.  I would say that I cannot believe that I'm like that but they were my thoughts, my actions, so yeah, I can believe it.  Anything else would be denial.  

Though I am in the first month of waking up and realizing I've been doing this marriage thing all wrong, I know I am doing what is right because it feels right.  CJ has confirmed it many times in the past week.  I  was sure it would take me a very long time to see our changes. I am not one to let anybody have control. However I love my family more than myself.  I love my children and I want them to witness this change and see how much better marriage can be with out a power struggle.  My middle daughter told me that it was cool I was doing this.  What blessings !!!!


Phillipians 4:9

What you have learned and received and heard and seen in me—practice these things, and the God of peace will be with you.


No comments:

Post a Comment